The Child Safety Center of White County offers a variety of volunteering opportunities:
Fundraising/Public Relations/Events Volunteer
- Set up booths and pass out educational information for public awareness events
- Work with a committee to plan, organize and request donations for fundraising activities and projects
- Work at fundraising events
- Yard maintenance – weed pulling; leaf-raking; flower bed mulching, etc.
- Cleaning inside the center – Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- 18 Years of Age
- Complete Application, Interview and Screening Process
- Pass Criminal History & Background Checks
- Complete Training
- Sign Confidentiality Form
- A concern for children and the genuine desire to help